Skip to content
- Proven History – Over thirty years of successful agricultural use in Europe, Australia, and Americas.
- Safety – Limited recoil if broken and safer to install than high tensile wire.
- Maintenance Free – Requires no re-tensioning due to low thermal coefficient making Dura-Line virtually maintenance free.
- Lightweight – Seven times lighter than wire thus easier to install and lower shipping costs.
- Corrosion Free – Features a permanent, smooth surface that prevents friction and eliminates damage of plant tissue.
- Non-conductive – Does not draw lightning, saving plants and irrigation systems.
- High Insulation – Unlike wire, Dura-Line will not carry heat or cold protecting plants from contact frost damage.
- Ideal for all drip hose line support.
- UV Resistant – Ultraviolet resistance throughout preserving tenacity and function for many years.
- Inert – Highly resistant to pesticides, fungicides and fertilizers. Features a permanent, smooth surface that prevents friction and eliminates rust damage
- Works effectively with Mechanical Harvesters.
- Easy Installation – Installs quickly and easily with no springs, tensioners or ratchets. Two to three rows can be installed simultaneously saving time and labor.
- Load capacity is above average
- Competitively Priced with Steel Wire -Lower priced when factoring in reduced cost of shipping, quicker installation time, lower accessory costs, and less maintenance time.
WHY CHOOSE DURA-LINE POLYAMIDE OVER POLYESTER
- Polyester material has properties closer to metal, meaning you do not receive the advantages in “Elasticity” that Polyamide (Dura-Line) provides, which makes the maneuvering of catch wires up, down or sideways, extremely difficult.
- Polyamide can be stretched up to 23%, as compared to only 14% for Polyester, before respective materials will “snap”
- Polyamide requires much less “force” to stretch up to a required length, as compared to polyester. This fact adds further importance, since it alleviates some of the Strain exerted on the end posts.
- Polyamide material has tremendous “memory” properties, meaning when compared and stretched versus Polyester, Polyamide will rebound back to its original shape, while Polyester will “not”.
- Dura-line can be extruded in 4mm, 5mm and even 6mm Diameters, making the product ideal for grape load support. Polyester can only be extruded up to 3mm.