Skip to content
- Proven History – Over thirty years of successful agricultural use in Europe, Australia, and Americas.
- Safety – Limited recoil if broken and safer to install than high tensile wire.
- Maintenance Free – Requires no re-tensioning due to low thermal coefficient making DuraLine virtually maintenance free.
- Lightweight – Seven times lighter than wire thus easier to install and lower shipping costs.
- Corrosion Free – Features a permanent, smooth surface that prevents friction and eliminates damage of plant tissue.
- Non-conductive – Does not draw lightning, saving plants and irrigation systems.
- High Insulation – Unlike wire, DuraLine will not carry heat or cold protecting plants from contact frost damage.
- Ideal for all drip hose line support.
- UV Resistant – Ultraviolet resistance throughout preserving tenacity and function for many years.
- Inert – Highly resistant to pesticides, fungicides and fertilizers. Features a permanent, smooth surface that prevents friction and eliminates rust damage
- Works effectively with Mechanical Harvesters.
- Easy Installation – Installs quickly and easily with no springs, tensioners or ratchets. Two to three rows can be installed simultaneously saving time and labor.
- Load capacity is above average
- Competitively Priced with Steel Wire -Lower priced when factoring in reduced cost of shipping, quicker installation time, lower accessory costs, and less maintenance time.
WHY CHOOSE DURA-LINE POLYAMIDE OVER POLYESTER
- Polyester material has properties closer to metal, meaning you do not receive the advantages in “Elasticity” that Polyamide (DuraLine) provides, which makes the maneuvering of catch wires up, down or sideways, extremely difficult.
- Polyamide can be stretched up to 23%, as compared to only 14% for Polyester, before respective materials will “snap”
- Polyamide requires much less “force” to stretch up to a required length, as compared to polyester. This fact adds further importance, since it alleviates some of the Strain exerted on the end posts.
- Polyamide material has tremendous “memory” properties, meaning when compared and stretched versus Polyester, Polyamide will rebound back to its original shape, while Polyester will “not”.
- DuraLine can be extruded in 4mm, 5mm and even 6mm Diameters, making the product ideal for grape load support. Polyester can only be extruded up to 3mm.