Skip to content
FruitLine Trellis Advantages Over Metal Wire
- Wireless – Will not cause bacterial canker.
- Proven History – Over thirty years of successful agricultural use worldwide.
- Safety – Limited recoil if broken.
- Maintenance Free – No re-tensioning required due to low thermal coefficient.
- Lightweight – Seven times lighter than wire.
- Corrosion Free – Features a permanent, smooth surface that prevents friction and eliminates damage of plant tissue.
- Visible – White in color. Enhances visibility when pruning/training trees.
- Non-conductive – Does not draw lightning, saving plants and irrigation systems.
- High Insulation – FruitLine Trellis will not carry heat or cold protecting plants from contact frost damage.
- UV Resistant Throughout – Preserving tenacity and function for decades.
- Inert – Resistant to pesticides, fungicides and fertilizers.
- Easy Installation – Begin row with easy to tie knot; stretch 3%; end with Vice, Gripple, or knot.
- Strong – Load capacity is greater than wire.
- Competitively Priced with Steel Wire – Lower priced when factoring in reduced cost of shipping, quicker installation time, lower accessory costs, and less maintenance time.